I am sorry that I have not posted ANYTHING sine march except a comment. But today a new Trivia Time is coming out and a new puzzle. We have moved from Mexico to the U.S.A. recently and are enjoying it. We are on furlough now which means that we will travel to different churches collecting support. Well without further delay here is Trivia Time 9.
To play read questions and try to answer them in the comments. The first 5 questions are related but the 6th one isn’t. If it is a A. B. question then do for answer 4. A. (Input answer here) and B. (Input answer here). There are 8 questions in total.Here we are. Ready?
1. What is the best selling video game of all time?
2. A. How many non handheld consoles did Sony’s Playstation console series have (not including revised versions.) B. What about handheld consoles (not including revised versions.)
3. Insomniac studios produced how many Spyro games?
4. A. There were 2 “Where’s Waldo?” games produced for two different Nintendo consoles. One was released for the SNES. What about the other game? B. The SNES version was named ” The Great Waldo Search.” What was the other game’s name?
5. Which console was made first? The playstation the NES or the gameboy?
6. We all know the spam in E-mail and in comments that comes from spammers but what’s the other type of spam?
answers in a week.