YAY! NUMBER 10 this means something special! This time around there are 10 questions and answers. All questions are grab bag questions. Ready? Set? GO!
1. What is the temperature that aluminum melts at ?
2. A singer called Rick Astley is known for if you get jokingly tricked to be sent to one of his videos on youtube they say you’ve been _______ what is the correct phrase?
3. R.O.B was a add on for the NES that helped it be liked in America during the video game crash. How many games were for it?
4. Why will you die if you eat a polar bear’s liver?
5. True or false. The great wall of china is the only man made object on earth visible from space with the naked eye.
6. At 30 inches per step how many steps are there in a mile?
7. Decode. Code is take out every u,y,g,and f also every other i: huiyg tughuyeyyfguirguuyguuggye
8. The Wii was released when?
9. Facebook was released to only Harvard students at first this was when?
10. The song “We Wish You a Merry Christmas”originated in what century?
Merry Christmas! Answers will be here at Christmas.